SC Agricola Stirbey SRL as author, sole owner and sole administrator of the website stirbey.com is making strong efforts to secure the information provided by users while browsing the site. Respect for the privacy of personal information gathered from users has led to the creation and enforcement of this Privacy Agreement.
SC Agricola Stirbey SRL
Reg. Com. J40/4958/2000
Str. Mihai Eminescu 29, Sector 1, Bucuresti
Types of data we process
SC Agricola Stirbey SRL may collect personal data through stirbey.com only with your consent and only if you voluntarily provide them through the following forms available on the website:
– The contact form (https://stirbey.com/contact) collects the sender’s name and e-mail address and uses them strictly to facilitate communication, to deliver the sender’s message to firstname.lastname@example.org and to allow the recipient (SC Agricola Stirbey SRL) to answer. These messages are stored on the server hosting the stirbey.com site for the duration of communication between the sender and SC Agricola Stirbey SRL. The data are not transferred outside the territory of Romania.
– the order form within the online store (https://stirbey.com/magazin), required as the interface between the client (the site user) and the provider (SC Agricola Stirbey SRL), collects the customer’s email address for the purpose of sending notifications regarding the status of the order and the financial/accounting data required by the legislation, in order to issue the invoice to the client. The form also collects the delivery address for the products purchased by the customer. Recurring customers have the possibility to request the retention of previous billing and delivery data in order to facilitate future orders. These data are not transferred outside the territory of Romania.
Security and transfer of personal data
SC Agricola Stirbey uses certain methods, procedures, and security technologies to protect personal information transmitted by visitors during the use of stirbey.com website. Personal data sent voluntarily by users are collected using a 256-bit encrypted SSL connection and archived on secured internal and external servers.
SC Agricola Stirbey SRL takes all commercially justifiable measures to protect the data collected and invests in the implementation of new technologies to maintain the hardware and software systems used in order to provide the highest level of security.
SC Agricola Stirbey SRL may disclose your personal data to third parties other than those mentioned in the “Types of data we process” section only for instances where these actions are necessary for: the operation of the website, the store and card transactions, or compliance with the law. In these cases, only those personal data which are necessary to obtain the requested purpose will be provided to those third parties, and will be covered by the confidentiality and security agreements of our partners. SC Agricola Stirbey does not sell, change or rent personal data to third parties.
Currently, the transfer of personal data collected through the stirbey.com site can be made to the following third parties:
- the web hosting service – strictly for the purpose of hosting the database of the website and the online shop
- Mailchimp service – for occasional newsletter delivery to subscribers who opted in.
Anonimous data collection
SC Agricola Stirbey SRL may collect anonymous navigation data on traffic and visitor behavior on stirbey.com pages. This data is transmitted by the user’s browser following access to certain stirbey.com pages.
As sole administrator, SC Agricola Stirbey SRL can process this data for the following purposes:
– to improve access security.
– to improve access and to provide a better service.
– to help us create and publish the most relevant content for you.
– to carry out analyses and statistical reports
A cookie is a very small text file that is controlled by the user’s internet browser and stores an identification number that differentiates a website visitor from other visitors.
At this time, stirbey.com uses 3 cookies required to operate the online store:
– 2 files that record the content of the shopping cart during the sessions
– 1 file that assigns each customer a unique identifier in order to match the customer with the shopping cart in the database.
These cookies do not collect other personal data and are indispensable to the operation of the store. By refusing these cookies, site users will not be able to place orders in the online store.
Privacy against minors
For SC Agricola Stirbey SRL, a user of stirbey.com is considered a minor if we know from a safe source that this user is less than 18 years of age. SC Agricola Stirbey SRL will not sell products or services to minors. By its structure and specificity, the site is not intended for minors. SC Agricola Stirbey SRL can collect the value for some products or services suitable for minors, but only when purchased by an adult. Minors may access the website only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- The right to withdraw your consent for collecting and processing your personal data by SC Agricola Stirbey SRL by means of the site stirbey.com.
- The right to access personal data that we collect and / or process about you. Following a request, if we collect personal data about you, we will send to the e-mail-address indicated by yourself a copy of your personal data in electronic format.
- Right to rectification of personal data based on legitimate grounds expressed by the applicant (drafting errors, data change, additions, etc.).
- The right to request deletion of personal data if this data are no longer required for the purposes they were collected for and the archiving is not required by applicable law. You may also request the deletion of the data if you have already withdrawn your consent for the processing of your personal data or if the data already collected has been obtained without your consent.
- The right to restrict data processing in one of the following cases:
- for the period of correcting any errors regarding your personal data, in case you informed us of such situation;
- when you request cessation of data processing, but you do not want to delete the existing data;
- in other situations where verification / correction of such data is required.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data in our legitimate interest, if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest.
- The right to oppose automated methods for processing your data
- The right to personal data portability – we may provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable form, or you may request it to be transferred directly to another data operator, based on your given consent to that operator.
- You also have the right to address the institutions authorized to represent your rights, in accordance with the legislation in effect:
Autoritatea Națională de Supraveghere a Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal
B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, Sector 1, cod poștal 010336, București, Romania
Telefon: +40.318.059.211 sau +40.318.059.212;
In order to resolve any complaints about the way your data is collected / processed, we encourage you to contact us directly and we will do our utmost to ensure that you are in a position to exercise the rights described above. Our contact details are:
SC AGRICOLA STIRBEY SRL
However, it should be noted that there are alternative methods to placing and completing online orders. Orders can also be placed by phone, where one of the stirbey.com representatives will provide you with all the support required to complete the order.
If you have any questions regarding the Privacy and Security Policy or if you wish to be informed about the personal data concerning you, do not hesitate to contact us by one of the methods provided: